Importance of GMP Certification in your BusinessGMP Certification
Good manufacturing practice (GMP) is a system for ensuring that products are consistently produced and controlled according to quality standards. It is designed to minimize the risks involved in any pharmaceutical production that cannot be eliminated through testing the final product. The main risks are: unexpected contamination of products, causing damage to health or even death; incorrect labels on containers, which could mean that patients receive the wrong medicine; insufficient or too much active ingredient, resulting in ineffective treatment or adverse effects. GMP covers all aspects of production; from the starting materials, premises and equipment to the training and personal hygiene of staff.
Benefits of GMP Certification
- Improves brand value or image in the market
- Provide guideline on how to produce safe and quality products.
- Develops customer satisfaction by deliver the safe and quality product and services.
- Develops motivation and team work between the employees of the organization.
- Enhances the food safety management system
- Increases consumer confidence in your products.
- Helps to decrease operating costs due to rework and penalties due to non-compliance.
- Helps boost export opportunities.
- Reduced duplication of inspections.
- Cost saving.